Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Little bit of everything




This is Tyler's and Brooklyn's first day of the school year 2007.
































Aubrey's first day of Broadway Babies! She loves to sing and dance! Her favorite song is Santa is coming to town. That will be the song she sings for her first recital in December!

4 comments:

britney said...

you need some more pictures woman. i know you have all the time in the world. who knows...i may not see you for another two years.

Rob & Linder said...

This is a greatway to stay in touch. We live so close but never see each other.
Blogs are a great way to keep in touch. I would go crazy without Tamar's and Karina's.
Linda and I have even started one so please post more stuff.

Jocelyn said...

so I found your and chases blog through Karina. Here is mine.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

WHAT???Your kids are like little grown-ups! I haven't seen them in forever! Please update your pics! Please visit our site when you get a chance!